Built in 1926 • Originally used for storing blocks of ice•
Gutted and rebuilt by Charles, Peter Mitchell and Nick DenBoer in 2004,
THE ICE HOUSE on Lake Simcoe was an idyllic summer studio & residence for eleven years.
Then Charles ended another cycle, and in 2014 moved to a laneway in downtown Orillia – see MOFO.
SUMMER STORM at the Ice House, July 11 2010
Allan & Anne Fotheringham