THE ICE HOUSE

best rocks inlet fac flrs jul 16 07

Built in 1926 • Originally used for storing blocks of ice•

Gutted and rebuilt in 2004, THE ICE HOUSE on Lake Simcoe
was a summer studio & residence for eleven years.

oro composite

 

Video tour of studio


SUMMER STORM at the Ice House, July 11 2010

Guests Fotheringham Boudreau Welsh Jul 11 09

 

 

 

 

 

 

Allan & Anne Fotheringham

 

 

 

Beside the Point

 

BESIDE THE POINT, acrylic on canvas 2010